Sign, sign, everywhere a sign! Kimberley has great scenery – so the City of Kimberley maintains guidelines to make sure that signs complement it, not block it out. If you’re constructing, placing, erecting, displaying, painting, altering, repairing, or relocating a sign in Kimberley, you’ll need to obtain a permit. Signage in Kimberley should:
- Identify individual establishments with signage that contributes to the character and interest of both the businesses and the town.
- Be primarily orientated towards pedestrians and slow-moving traffic.
- Encourage refinement, variety and creativity in signage without clutter.
- Not be the most dominant visual element of the town’s commercial areas.
Use the links below to get started.
- Sign Bylaws
- Sign Design Guidelines Bylaw
- Sign Permit Application Form
- Sign Permit Application Guide
- Fees Bylaw
For additional information contact: