An electronic Public Hearing is scheduled for Monday, August 16th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. for the following bylaw amendments:
1. Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2691 - Application ZA2021-005
The proposed Bylaw No. 2691, Amendment No. 152, 2021 to Zoning Bylaw 1850 will rezone a portion of the property located at 99 Fernie Street from the Single and Two Family Residential Zone R-2 to the Multiple Family Residential Zone R-12 to facilitate the construction of a multi-family development. Please see the following for more information:
2. Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2695, Application ZA2021-007
The proposed Bylaw No. 2695, Amendment No. 154, 2021 to Zoning Bylaw 1850 will rezone a portion of the Purcell Golf Course property, formerly known as Kimberley Golf Course, from Community Recreational Zone P-3 and Single and Two-Family Residential Zone R-2 to Comprehensive Development Zone CD-7 to facilitate the development of the proposed Purcell Collegiate international boarding school. Please see the following for more information:
- Purcell Collegiate - First and Second Reading Staff Report, July 12, 2021
- Bylaw No. 2695
- Purcell Collegiate Plans
How to Participate
You may indicate your support or opposition to the proposed bylaws in one of the following ways:
- Submit your comments in writing to City Hall (drop-off in mail slot, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 250-427-5252) by 2pm on the day of the hearing, or
- Share your comments via telephone during the hearing by calling 1-800-741-7180. Please call by 6:50pm to register into meeting access code 187 738 3496, then enter the "#" symbol when asked for attendee number. You will be able to hear the meeting but you will be on hold and muted until it is your turn to speak.
All submissions will form part of the public record. Council is not able to receive further information or submissions after the conclusion of the public hearing.
Questions? Please contact Planning Services, 250-427-5311 or email@example.com.